September 18, 2012

A HUSBAND DINNER

Tuesday Morning

Where is my head this morning? I just now realized I hadn't gotten up my breakfast post! Whoops. Let's remedy that shall we?

It is gloomy, gray and rainy here but my pictures are deceiving. They make it appear there is so much more sunshine than there really is. In reality it seemed to be dark forever this morning! It's staying darker longer in the morning and getting dark earlier in the evenings...when is daylight savings?

On to food- Fiber One bran cereal with a drippy spoon of Maranatha. Love this peanut butter!
These strawberries that I grabbed as an impulse at Whole Foods this week are money! So juicy and ripe, clearly a good impulse buy.
It was strange eating cereal with a spoon this morning! You know the only time that ever happens is if the spoon has PB since my cereal always remains "milkless". I like to leave the PB on the spoon to get a little bit with every bite. Mmmm. :)

Booty Call of 30 minutes on the gazelle complete. So far it is still holding up since my husband's handy fix-it job he had to do last week. Though I am a bit wary of it sometimes...

So this morning when I uploaded my food pictures I found a surprise on my camera; food pictures that I did NOT take. Zach fixed himself supper when he got home from the games last night (before I was back from Bible study) and apparently decided to take pictures for the blog! Haha, that's the spirit babe! So without further ado, I present Zach's dinner in picture form:





:) How cute is he?

See you at lunch!

1 comment: