September 24, 2012

BREAKFAST IN BED

Sunday Morning

I was awakened to the most wonderful thing this morning by my incredibly romantic husband- breakfast in bed!

He had made me a full breakfast and even photographed all of it in advance so I could put it on here :)


 He made me 2 slices of turkey bacon, a slice of Ezekiel toast, half of a fuji apple (from our orchard trip!), a spoon of Spread cookies and cream peanut butter and two eggs.
He only made two eggs, but there were three yolks!! He said one of the organic eggs had TWO yolk inside when he cracked it into the pan- SCORE. It's the egg on the left with double yolks, the egg on the right has the yolk hidden.

It was so sweet and delicious too. A perfect way to wake up :) Thanks my love!

Time for church at Harvest Christian Fellowship!


No comments:

Post a Comment