September 11, 2012

SO BERRY DELICIOUS

Tuesday Morning

Man did I crash hard last night! After Bible study I got home to find Zach there (his boys won 5-1 for their senior night!) and we went on a little late night shopping trip. We didn't make the trip to Whole Foods last weekend so I went to Marsh and did the best I could. Marsh is working harder at supporting local produce, which is clearly marked, so as many things on my list as I could find local I bought! Always nice to have a house full of groceries...

Today was an egg for breakfast kind of day. You know that more often than not I choose sweet over savory for breakfast, but this morning was different.
Sunny-side up egg (beautiful, I might add) on a slice of Ezekiel toast with raspberries.

These raspberries tasted amazing. They really do feel a bit like a decadent treat considering we don't buy them all that often since they are SO expensive. When I was growing up my friend and I rode bikes on the sidewalks in our neighborhood and one resident had a raspberry bush that grew through the chain link fence. We would always pick all the berries we could that were growing on our side and cram them in our mouths hoping he wouldn't see us. If only I had a berry bush out back...
I was going to do my alternate booty call this morning of arms, but they are so sore from yesterday's Shred with Jillian!! So I did 30 minutes on the gazelle instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment