September 24, 2012

CLASSICALLY COOL

Sunday Evening

When I got back from Whole Foods Zach and I headed straight out to Delta Greens putt-putt course. Not to play though, but to see a car show!

There were loads of classic cars everywhere that were gleaming and impressive. Zach got some ice cream from the Scoop while we were there, but I refrained ;)

After the show it was on to the next thing! Our church is having a class on Sunday night's for the next 5 weeks and tonight was the first one. Zach and I went and really enjoyed it, we are constantly learning!

Dinner was Pizza King tonight eaten while watching "Chronicle." Not sure how I really felt about the movie. I know how I felt about the pizza though, fantastic!
Ate this + 3 more pieces. We had debated having a snack after but I was too full! We had such a nice weekend, so sad for it to end! Though it's getting very close to my birthday... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment