September 26, 2012

A STORK AND A HITCHHIKER IN MY LIVING ROOM

Wednesday Morning

I really feel as though I did a good job resting my leg yesterday and it didn't hurt all day. Woke up this morning...and it started aching a bit as soon as I stood up! What in the world is going on with this leg?! Sigh. Instead of doing the gazelle this morning I did an arm circuit:
-10 Hitchhikers per side
-10 tricep extensions per side
-10 Stork Stance curls per side
three times through. Hoping my leg feels better by nap time!

What do you get when you have a slice of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast + a pluot?

BREAKFAST! Did you know breakfast literally means "breaking the fast" that your body has been carrying on all night? This is why it is necessary to eat within an hour of waking so that you jumpstart your metabolism for the day. Today's message- eat breakfast! Seriously, I would rather have you eat a doughnut or something than nothing!

It's pouring outside today but I am still a happy girl! I just feel grateful for everything and everyone in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment