September 12, 2012

THREE BITES OF YOGURT

Wednesday Morning

I said the last puzzle was hard. I lied. The puzzle I am doing now is TOUGH. Check out the pieces...
(There's 1,000 of them) It's going to be a picture of Time's Square, if I can ever finish it! The worst part isn't the amount of pieces, it's that you can't tell if stuff fits together or not. When it's all just a bunch of dark sky and the pieces don't lock very well you could fit anything to anything and mess the whole thing up. You'd think they could manufacture it a bit better...

So enough talking about puzzles (though I've been to Time's Square, did you know that?) and more talking about breakfast.
My greek yogurt with Crofter's raspberry jam was seriously puny this morning. I didn't realize just how low my FAGE container was! I had a slice of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast with it and put a little bit extra butter on the toast so the fats would hopefully hold me well til lunch since my yogurt was so lacking!

It was small, but wonderful. I made it last! I am really doing well lately on eating slowly and CHEWING my food well.
I am soooo sore today! Like allll over. I did my 30 minutes on the gazelle and felt every single stride. I think I will keep it somewhat moderate today because I want the soreness to go away to do another Shred workout. I am hoping to do one tomorrow, so we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment