September 10, 2012

TOOK A TRIP TO TEXAS

Sunday Evening

I was super tired this afternoon and took a nap only to be awakened by my mother shaking me! It was like being back at home as a teenager haha! She and Dad stopped by to see if we wanted to go eat dinner with them and we didn't say no :) We went to Texas Roadhouse where I had a roll:
And then didn't take any pictures the rest of dinner because I ate the exact same thing that I had there when I went a few weeks ago with Zach and Steven. I decided that I didn't have to be all un-cool and whip out my camera around a ton of people if I already had pictures of the food I was eating!
Salad:

Mashed potatoes and chili:

Mac n' Cheese:

As I told my Dad during dinner- "This isn't exactly eating for health..." But it's always fun to eat out with Mom and Dad.

When Zach and I got home from dinner we finished the movie and I decided it should be nominated for an Oscar. It seemed like that type of movie- very good/intricate plot/kind of different. The little boy should win something for sure...

Early bed-time! Naps always seem to make me more tired and ready for bed-weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment