September 7, 2012

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

Friday Evening

Went to turbo kick tonight!! First time in aaaaages (and I could tell too...) but it was awesome. :) 45 minutes of sweating and jumping around and feeling totally powerful!

 Dinner was at Mom and Dad's tonight (thanks for feeding me TWICE this week Mom! Geez you'd think I lived at home again...)

Had two glasses of "Himmelswein" (?) that Zach and I bought from Montelle winery in Missouri. Such a smooth wine.
Mom fixed corn on the cob (which I ate unbuttered and it STILL tasted great!), garlic bread and green chile chicken.

The chicken was cooked in a crockpot and had an incredible sauce. It was meant to be served over rice so I brought my own brown rice :D
We played Bananagrams and I won one game with a puzzle built around the word libations. Not bad, not bad.  Short post tonight because I am off to hang out with my husband who is home early due to thunderstorms!! Hooray!

*Oh by the way- surprisingly during dinner my grandma showed up and brought me a birthday present!? She is leaving in a few days for a trip and will be gone over my birthday :( so I got to open a birthday card tonight...25 days early! Thanks Grandma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment