September 25, 2012

DECONSTRUCTED PARFAIT

Tuesday Morning

Look at this puzzle.
I worked so hard on it last night and there is still so much to be done! This one really is a toughie.

This morning I mixed blueberries + blueberry jam + granola with FAGE.

If only I were better at layering; this would have made a great parfait!

I did thirty minutes on the gazelle this morning with no leg pain, so I am thinking that movements where my feet stay planted may be okay. It is only when I am putting all my weight on that leg during running, butt kicks, jumping jacks, etc. that it starts to flare up. This is driving me slightly crazy because I really want to run again. I am finally starting to regain speed and stamina and my leg gets all whacky. Hopefully giving it some rest for another day or two will allow it to recover!

No comments:

Post a Comment