September 15, 2012

CHEESE BY THE BLOCK

Saturday Afternoon

What a great morning at the gym! I just love feeling strong and powerful through workouts- nothing like it. Ran a mile (162 cal) and then did 30 minutes on the arc trainer (303 cal). Showers are always the best after Saturday morning workouts :)

Once I felt clean enough to work with food :) I fixed lunch. Made a salad with green leaf lettuce, carrots, yellow peppers and Annie's creamy asiago dressing. I considered grating cheese on top of the salad but decided to go for a twist- cheese on the side!

Sometime's it's just more fun to eat your cheese as a block :) One ounce (last ounce!!) of sicilian jack. Must get more of this soon.
I get to spend a little time with Zach in between games this afternoon! Then he has more away games this evening and Leah is coming to Muncie to keep me company. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment