September 29, 2012

THE LUNCH YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO

Friday Afternoon

Sorry for the Friday posts coming up late- I couldn't get my SD card to upload!!! It was getting very frustrating but luckily I got it working again this morning. So all morning my leg was hurting off and on and I decided to be whiny and ask Zach to bring me some lunch so I didn't have to fix anything. Look what he showed up with:
Recognize that? It's my baked fettucini alfredo dish from Fazolis. I did NOT ask for something so delicious heavy, but once it was sitting on my couch, how could I say no? ;) Oh well, we all have our vices. As long as they remain occasional; that's what really matters!

So I talked with Zach and with some persuasion he convinced me to take the whole day off formal exercising and to just keep moving around the house instead. I have a race in 30 days! This needs to fix itself and fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment