September 6, 2012

THAI FOOD AND A CHINESE MOVIE

Wednesday Evening

Thought for today: "Get comfortable with being UN-comfortable!"

Finally it was a pretty consistently nice day out. We've had a lot of sketchy weather this week so I was glad for some sunshine. The weather led to going on a walk/jog with Mom after work tonight. We have a path that we walk occasionally that we are trying to shave our time off on. Last time was 28 minutes, tonight we did it in 27. Progress! :)

After I got unsweaty I met Hillary for dinner at Thai Smile. Love Thai food! I ordered the panang curry with tofu- always my favorite dish there.
Ate about half of it on twice this much rice. Wish they had brown rice there :/
Took the rest home for the husband to enjoy at some point! I went back to Hillary's for a bit to get a caramel sucker stuck to my teeth and fail miserably at Mario Kart Wii. (In my defense I was a Mario Kart champion on the good ol' 64...)
Zach is- again- at games tonight that are away. Won't be home til late. So you probably won't be surprised to hear that I am chugging water with Mio, doing my candy puzzle and watching the movie of the night- Mulan! on TV. (She is a total workout inspiration, no?) :)

Oh! Check out the gorgeous sky from my drive home. I tried desperately to capture the lightning that was going on in the cloud but to no avail.

No comments:

Post a Comment