September 14, 2012

TONIGHT'S A HANDFUL OF FUN

Friday Evening

I did end up taking a nap this afternoon and it was most glorious! Hard to wake up from, but wonderful. I took myself off to turbo kick this evening and did 45 minutes of a new round + 5 minutes of abs at the end. Great class! I had a handful of trail mix before I went:
Zach and I just got home from going to one of my former daycare girl's birthday party. She held it out at Delta Greens, our putt-putt place :)

I won't be back to add dinner for a good bit because we are eating Mexican with a bunch of people for a friend's birthday and it's a late dinner. So I'll post when I get a chance!

...Okay! I am back with a food report :) We went to dinner at Puerto Vallarta and I did something unthinkable. I did NOT order a margarita there. Crazy! I just wasn't super in the mood for a drink and I am working on not having a drink "just because" and rather having them only when I truly want one.

We had lots of chips and salsa to begin and Zach and I shared a cheese dip.
I got my standby of a cheese enchilada for dinner and they brought me two? And charged me for two... So I ate two.
It was tasty Mexican and while I am burning it off tomorrow morning I know I will be glad I am not burning off a margarita as well :)

Off to cuddle my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment