September 5, 2012

A FRIENDLY BREAKFAST

Wednesday Morning

I worked on that puzzle for an hour last night. Want to see how much I accomplished?
That's it! It's a puzzle of candy and I didn't think it was going to be all that difficult but there is so much repetition in it. I will be working this one for quite a while...that is if a cat doesn't mess it up first!

I woke up knowing exactly what to eat for breakfast today because I had baked it during yesterday's nap-time!
Friendship bread! Have you ever made this before? The only way is if someone gives you a "starter bag" with some unknown ingredients in it along with a paper of instructions. For the first 5 days that you have the bag all you do is "mush the bag." Then on (I think) day 6 you add some ingredients and keep mushing the bag for another 4 days. At the end you add more ingredients and portion it out into 4 new starter bags to give to people and then add even more ingredients to the batter you have left. It makes a delicious cinnamon sugar bread that is moist and flavorful. Best heated up I think!

I ate two slices (salad plate serving) with a banana and was a happy girl.
Booty call, check! 30 minutes on the gazelle.

Enjoy your morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment