September 4, 2012

A SQUAREFUL OF PEANUT BUTTER

Tuesday Morning

I am going to think it's Monday all day. I just know it! This morning was DARK out. It's been getting darker in the mornings when I get up but today was the first I felt it was pitch black. Truly September now...

I bought two new products from Whole Foods yesterday and decided to try them out together this morning!
I don't buy a lot of frozen products, but since we don't have a waffle iron this is the only way to make waffles for now. This Nature's Path brand had some of the best nutritional info out of the multiple brands I compared in the store (while shivering to death in the freezer aisle.)
Topped this with my new creamy peanut butter. I had heard good things about the Maranatha brand and it did not disappoint! I really liked this nut butter- looking forward to having more of it! Ate the waffle with a TBS of maple syrup and a side of blueberries.
Enjoy your first day of the week that isn't really the first day of the week!

1 comment:


  1. Pozdrowienia z Królestwa Syneloi z życzeniami radosnego życia przez najbliższe tysiąc lat.

    Cóż więcej jest warte od twego życia?

    ReplyDelete