September 30, 2012

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Saturday Evening

What a fantastic night!!! Let's start at the beginning. Mom and Dad came over and brought me some birthday presents to open before we left for dinner. Look what Jordan acquired...

EEEEE!!! A food processor!! Ya'll KNOW how excited I am about this! I can not wait to start using it :) Oh the things I can make...

Then it was off to Indy for a fancy dinner at Capri. Capri is an Italian restaurant that is always in the back of Indy Monthly as one of the featured restaurants. It is true, authentic Italian and we unanimously agreed that it. was. super.


We started off with bread with real delicious butter and Mom and I had a bottle of chardonnay.
Then for dinner I had the Tortelloni alla Papalina: home-made pasta stuffed with ricotta cheese and served in an old world sauce made with pancetta ham, crimini mushrooms in a light cream sauce.
Oh wow. It was sooo delicious! I think my dish was my favorite!! Though I of course tried Zach's pumpkin ravioli special, Dad's Fettucina di Mare and Mom's Petto di Pollo Valdastano. Everyone was majorly in love with their food :) Our service was impeccable too! You felt like a very important member of society eating here haha

When we got home lots of my friends came over to our house to hang out and then we went out. It was so great to have so many of my friends around to celebrate.


I had three red-bull and vodkas that miraculously went unphotographed haha.

We ended the night at Sunshine where my food again escaped the camera, but it was a tasty boatload of eggs and hashbrowns!!
What a lovely birthday I have had and it's not even my birthday yet! :)

1 comment: