September 27, 2012

WE NAILED IT

Wednesday Evening

Well I did my Shred at nap time and though my leg twinged a bit it was much better than during the Shred on Monday! Good news I hope...

Tonight was a date with Hillary! Zach is, per usual, gone at soccer games and so it's a girl's night. Only a handful of regular season games left though, next week starts sectional play!! EEE!!

Hillary and I had a girly night of getting manicures and partaking in wine-down Wednesdays at Johnny Carinos. We shared a bottle of riesling and the bread: (Hillary wanted to show her nails!)
Here's my short, stubby nails!
For dinner I ordered something I had never tried there- the eggplant parmigiana! It was good, though a little over-breaded.
We had a fabulous time though, it's always nice to have a girl date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment