September 10, 2012

GOOD GIRL

Monday Evening

It's only okay to be a bad girl once in awhile if you can recover by being a good girl!! Today after work instead of going to the gym I busted out my dusty Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred DVD. I used to do this a couple of years ago and liked it and thought I should try it again. SO glad I did. It. was. killer. I was sweating all over the place and I am pretty sure I will be sore tomorrow. I also liked that I didn't have to leave the house. When I have Bible study on Mondays it makes me so rushed after work to get to the gym, work out, get home, make dinner, get ready, blog, and get there on time! I really liked this alternative.

I wasn't super hungry for dinner (probably because of my bad girl lunch ;) ) but I had something light in mind to whip up- chicken meatball lettuce wraps!
I cooked up six spinach, fontina and roasted garlic chicken meatballs and tossed them in marinara. I put some fat free ricotta on romaine leaves, layered in the meatballs and topped with a bit of dijon mustard.


I know the mustard sounds like a strange addition but I swear, it MAKES the wrap! So yummy :)
These meatballs are amazing. I believe I have had them once before since starting my blog, but I will reiterate just how great they are. They are the Coleman Natural brand and are only 110 calories for 4.  Besides being incredibly low in fat they have an awesome ingredient list, check it out: Chicken Raised without Antibiotics, Spinach, Fontina Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes). Contains Less Than 2% of the Following: Chicken Broth, Salt, Roasted Garlic, Spice, Dehydrated Garlic, Parsley, Extract of Oregano. Browned in Vegetable Oil. 
Now it's off to Bible study! Unfortunately alone... :/ Zach's got a game tonight, of course! At least he should be home when I get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment