September 4, 2012

MAMBO ITALIANO

Tuesday Afternoon

I was feeling Italian for lunch today, so I whipped up my version of an Italiano meal.
Romaine lettuce with red and green pepper, cucumber and Annie's asiago dressing took care of the salad portion.
For good ol' pasta I cooked up a cup of whole wheat rigatoni. Poured on some Muir Glen sauce, broccoli, fresh parmesan cheese and a dash of pepper flakes.

This meal hit the spot!
Also cranked out a half hour on the gazelle to make up for this morning's lost booty call. Feeling awfully tired and worn down today (my cold is trying it's best to make a reappearance...) but I am not going to let it stop me from getting in some light exercise! Hitting the gym after work and looking forward to it, regardless of how wimpy today's workout may be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment