September 13, 2012

FROM EMPTY TO FULL

Thursday Afternoon

LUNCH TIME!! What to make for lunch today? It's getting to that point in the week where I start looking at my stock of food and thinking, "okay food. Who's got the shortest life span?" Today I saw several bananas all needing to be eaten pretty soon (no big feat for me though!), some romaine getting rather wilty and wimpy and chicken meatballs that are no longer in their air-tight package.
One banana got plucked (leaving me three to deal with) and was sliced, cinnamon sprinkled, honey drizzled, served with a tsp of PB.

Decided to use the romaine + chicken meatballs to make another lettuce wrap like I did for dinner Monday night. Then I remembered that I used the last of the marinara yesterday on my portobello pizza! What to do?? Quick thinking resulted in chicken meatballs topped with shredded sicilian jack cheese, tomatoes and banana peppers.

FULL!!

Because I know that you all are SO interested and care so very much, here is my puzzle progress.
This is after spending probably two hours or so on it total! This one may take a while...

Doing my Shred with Jillian for workout today! I was planning on doing a light workout at nap and doing the Shred after work but plans got shifted. I discovered Zach's girls have a game this evening at 5 (which is before I get off work) but the field is super close to our house. If I dash off the second work is done I should be able to make it for most of the game!! Therefore resulting in me doing my more intense workout this afternoon. We'll see how my right arm holds up...


No comments:

Post a Comment