May 29, 2012

BACK TO REALITY

Tuesday Morning


Wanted to type Monday morning because that is what it feels like!! At least it's a short week!

I woke up feeling beat today. I am always more tired after a vacation than I am before! Didn't stop me from dragging myself onto the gazelle for a 30 minute booty call though ;)

Then took two seconds to grab myself a quick, lite breakfast. Another juicy peach (you're gonna see a lot of peaches this week!) combined with a small bowl of Three Sisters cinnamon sweets.

I've gotta get some peaches on the grill this week :)

As much as I really love trips and vacation, it is nice to get back to a routine! I will not be having any wine or evening snacks for the next four days (Tues-Fri) just to give an extra push to get back on track.

Only 24 days until Hawaii!!! Time is seriously flying by. I feel like I need to start packing already!

No comments:

Post a Comment