May 7, 2012

COLOR COORDINATED

Monday Afternoon: 5/7/12


I like when my lunches are colorful :) It's just so visually appealing!
Bringing you color today was an egg white scramble with onions/green onions/yellow pepper/tomatoes and a side dish of strawberries! (Some blueberries would have really filled out the color spectrum...alas we have none)

 Dashed some pepper and red pepper flakes on the egg whites for a kick! I used to think there was no way I could eat a dish like this without cheese, but ya know, I don't really notice!

Afternoon workout was simply arms, arms, arms. Still resting those toesies. I did 10 reps with free weights of about 12 different toning moves, now my arms have been replaced with jiggly rubber bands.

Today has been dragging a bit so far and I hope the afternoon picks up because I am looking forward to my evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment