May 10, 2012

THAT'S A WRAP!

Thursday Morning: 5/10/12


Going to bed slightly hungry is really the best because I am so excited for breakfast when I wake up! Hunger truly is the best seasoning. I have had a breakfast I have been wanting to make for awhile and decided today was the day.

Peanut Butter and Honey Banana Wrap!
Whenever we need tortillas we use the La Tortilla Factory brand. For a LARGE size tortilla here's the stats: 80 cal, 48% of your fiber (WHOA), practically non-existent sodium and sugars, the only fats are polyunsaturated and monounsaturated, 8g of protein and made from good ingredients!
I heated my wrap up for 10 seconds just to make it warm and then spread on my favorite Trader Joe's Valencia Peanut Butter (about a TBS). Topped with 1/2 a large banana, honey and cinnamon. Rolled it all up and CHOMP!

PB + banana + honey is one of my absolute favorite combinations so this wrap did not have a long life. I on the other hand am very happy and satisfied :D

Morning booty call = 30 minutes of gazelleing (not a word? now it is.) it up for cardio.

Onward and forward into Thursday! Charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment