May 1, 2012

GLOWING CEREAL

Tuesday Morning: 5/1/12


Is it May already? What happened to April?! The older I get, the more time flies and that is a fact!

Cereal day today!
The mish-mosh:
-Puffins cinnamon
-Three Sisters cinnamon sweets
-Fiber One bran
-Arrowhead Mills for Whole Foods chocolate filled squares

Measured it all out with less of the sweeter, calorie dense cereals and more of the bran and Puffins!
Me with a bulky camera trying to pour cereal and capture it in motion all at the same time = I need practice...
See how the cereal glows in the sunlight? Pretty sure the glow is coming from the chocolate filled square pieces because they taste so heavenly!! (I only ended up with about 7 of the filled squares in the bowl so as not to over-do it, but that means this box is going to last me a looong time :D)

Booty call was stretching and 30 minutes of gazelle.

I kind of want to do another ZWOW at nap-time today, but I want my full strength for running at the Y tonight so I will probably just stick with doing some abs!

See 'ya for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment