May 6, 2012

SAD TOES

Sunday Morning: 5/6/12


Was so busy working on last night's blog post this morning that I barely had time for breakfast and on top of that I was not very hungry. What's fast, easy and not too filling? Cereal!

The mix:
Cinnamon Puffins
Fiber One bran
Whole Foods brand chocolate-filled squares
Three Sisters cinnamon sweets

Of course with lighter emphasis on the cinnamon sweets and just a few of the chocolate squares :)
Well I need to get some kind of exercise in today but am just not sure yet what that will be because my toes are shot! It's actually not from the race but from walking so many miles in tall, painful heels yesterday!

It's hard to see on the right foot, but the middle toe is really swollen and shiny and puffy and very, very painful! When the toe next to it rubs it even slightly it kills. So I am still trying to figure out what shoes I can wear and what exercise I can do!

Got a wedding shower this afternoon, so that will be my lunch I have a feeling!

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of Vegas trip.
    Heels look hot but sometimes leave the feet shot.

    ReplyDelete