May 2, 2012

CROFTERS

Wednesday Afternoon: 5/2/12


Officially half-way through the work week! Which means our race is just 2 1/2 days away...ulp!

I was getting good and hungry for lunch this afternoon. I did not want to take the time to prepare anything really, I just wanted to eat! So leftover brussels sprouts (yes, it's brussels not brussel contrary to what I used to think...) got nuked in the microwave; FAGE got mixed with Whole Foods brand Protein & Fiber Crunch (a cereal that's basically granola) and a new jam I have been dying to try: Crofter's raspberry premium fruit spread.
Ohhh my how I love these brussels sprouts (side of organic ketchup for dipping). Another thing to love about them is they are SO filling. Seriously, these guys pack a major fiber punch.
Picture perfect yogurt before it gets all mixed and messy
Okay. So, this fruit spread. My first time having it. Where do I begin? How about with this-
I NEVER WANT TO BUY ANY OTHER KIND OF JAM EVER AGAIN.
How's that for dramatic? It's also so true. This was incredible! The flavor! The texture! The nutritional info and ingredient list! I have never been a huge jelly/jam person (didn't dislike it, just didn't have to  have it) but this was allll before Crofters. This spread MADE this dish. I now want to go and buy every flavor they have. My mind is filled with nut butter and Crofter sandwiches....melted Crofters on fro yo....Crofters on crackers with cheese.... Oh, the possibilities are endless!
End obsessive fruit spread rant. (licks lips)

Afternoon Workout

My abs are totally sore from yesterday afternoon's workout. My bum and thighs are still killing from Monday afternoon's ZWOW and I did cardio for my booty call. What was left for the afternoon but arms?! So I cranked out several reps with free weights of all my favorite (and most hated) arm toning moves. (Pushups included as well)

The daycare kids are going to be waking up early today I have a feeling what with all that bright sun shining into the classroom windows. That's okay though because I am ready to get them outside to play so we can all soak up some of this sunshine! Hope you've got some today too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment