May 28, 2012

CHEROKEE TRAIL

Monday Morning


Kept breakfast super light today- did not need much at all after last night! So a single banana it was!

 Heather and John's other kitty- Snarf!

Just enough fuel for our morning exercise!! Heather and John took us to Cherokee Trail and it was awesome! This was a really nice gravel path that was a wide median in between two roads lined with the most gorgeous mansions. The trail is 2.6 miles of rolling hills going past such beautiful homes and landscaping and a lake. I really wish I had pictures of it.


We would run some/walk some down the whole trail and then turned around at the end and ran/walked back for a total of 5.2 miles :D It was really sunny and we sweat a TON (I have really sweat a lot this weekend!) and it was that fabulous kind of exercise that doesn’t feel too much like exercise at all! I really would love somewhere like this to run at home- plus the hills are challenging and you know I like a challenge!


Did I mention how hot it was? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment