May 18, 2012

GOOD OL' DAYS

Friday Morning


I love typing the words Friday morning :)

So anybody love cinnamon sugar? Me too. Anyone pretty much cutting out refined and white sugars?
Me too.

Enter truvia + cinnamon!

That was simple ;)

When you were little did your mom or dad or someone cut up your toast into cute little squares or triangles? My grandpa did. He would always make me cinnamon sugar toast and cut it into four small squares and we would play hour long games of War with cards over breakfast. I lost my grandpa five years ago but this is just one of the thousands of memories I have of him. He was one of my dearest family members.

This breakfast was in honor of grandpa today. A slice of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast topped with cinnamon sugar, cut into squares and served with kumquats!

Only ate three of the kumquats. They were getting too tart and wrecking my taste buds.

I think I figured out that I always liked the toast cut up because it felt like I had more things to eat!! Haha

Time to cut out raindrops for a classroom project!

*ACK!  Just realized I was setting up my lunch-time post that I forgot to blog my booty call on here!
Don't worry, I wasn't slacking off! 30 minutes on the gazelle like always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment