May 23, 2012

GREEN + RED

Wednesday Afternoon


Salad with veggies. Thrilling I know ;)
 Sauteed some mushrooms/red peppers/green peppers with a bit of rosemary and oregano (I could season almost anything with oregano and be happy).

Tossed it on a bed of spinach with some tomatoes + cucumber and dressed it all with a drizzle of EVOO + a drizzle of agave + sea salt. Had a chicken meatball on the side leftover from Monday's spaghetti and meatballs.
The meatball was the best part ;)

Did another 20 minutes on the gazelle for some afternoon cardio!

I wanted to eat a pretty light lunch because I know that dinner will be a bit heavier. It's Christine's last night with us so she and I are going somewhere for dinner. I won't say where, but I will say it is for a specific type of food I have been craving for quite some time!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment