May 23, 2012

BANANA EVERYTHING

Wednesday Morning


It wasn't supposed to be banana everything this morning. I was planning on having the other half of my banana muffin from last Saturday's farmer's market with some FAGE with raspberries.
FAGE is gone?? When did that happen?
Last few raspberries grew black spots?? Whoops.

Hmmm...I see a banana getting awfully ripe....
Trust me, it was really difficult not hard at all to convince myself to have banana everything. So I did.
 Half the leftover muffin (a little dry, but otherwise still scrumptious!) and an overripe banana with cinnamon + a honey drizzle + a tsp of my favorite valencia PB.

Nothing wrong with this breakfast (except that it was FILLING!!)

Did my booty call of 30 minutes on the gazelle and some stretching.

Lunch today won't be that exciting, but dinner will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment