May 20, 2012

SUPERFRUIT

Sunday Morning


Heard of Boyce Avenue? They are an incredible cover band that I am currently listening to while creating this post and you should check. them. out. Seriously, I prefer most of their versions to the real thing!!

Today promises to be another hot and sunny day :) Don't think I am going to be making a gym trip today and instead come up with as many active, outdoor activities as I can think of- the possibilities are endless! (Well, not endless since there's no ocean...and no hiking trails since my part of Indiana is flatter than one of my burned pancakes...)

I wanted cool, light summery flavors to kick off my day so I dressed up a bowl of FAGE.
 Guess what I got?? Can you figure it out from this bowl ^??  NEW CROFTERS!!!! Last night at Whole Foods I snatched up the North America Superfruit Spread. It's a mix of blueberries, cranberries, morello cherries and red grapes. It's really good, but the raspberry is still my favorite so far!

I also picked up some new granola from the bulk bins. It's an apple crisp? type I think. I should have written down what it was because since it's out of a bulk bin into a plastic bag it's not like I have a label to  know the name of it! Always have to be light-handed on granola because it's so calorie dense.
Granola was great! I didn't really pick up apple that much, but that's okay because it makes it more versatile really.

All eaten with my baby spoon :)

Church, a leftovers lunch and getting outside as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment