May 22, 2012

PEAR-FECT

Tuesday Afternoon


Eggs are typically so much more of a lunch food for me than a breakfast dish. I just typically want sweet, not savory for my morning meal. But lunch? That's the perfect time to have some eggs :)
 Juciy, ripe pear with a bit of cinnamon. Mmm. I way underutilize pears...

Egg white omelette stuffed with sautéed mushrooms, red pepper, green pepper. Heirloom tomatoes. Tiny bit of FF mozz. cheese. Pepper + oregano + thyme.
This lunch was worlds better than yesterdays!!

I actually want to still have some energy when I go to the gym tonight, so I am keeping this afternoon's workout lighter. Just a typical toning of the arms with dumbbells routine. You know, 10 reps each of about 15 different strength training moves. Feel the burn!!

One month exactly and we will be on a plane to Hawaii- RIGHT NOW. If I thought the countdown was on before, it has officially gone into over-drive!!!

Another oldie-but-goodie from the honeymoon:
Planning on being a decent bit fitter this time and not wearing my sunglasses half-way off my face...

No comments:

Post a Comment