May 13, 2012

GOOD MORNING MOMS

Sunday Morning


A very happy mother's day to all you Moms out there! I am not a mother myself (except to three beautiful furry babies ;) ) but I have so much respect for all those hard-working women who are not only taking time to care for their health, body and well-being but also for those of a family! You rock!

Wasn't really that hungry this morning so breakfast wasn't really anything impressive. Kind of a bummer because I was wanting to have some of that leftover makeover blueberry french toast but it just sounded too heavy today!

So instead I chose an easy stand-by, Ezekiel 4:9 cinnamon raisin bread. You just can't go wrong with Ezekiel, I am telling you!!

Toasted with a small bit of butter dabbed on and consumed while blogging :)

That plump juicy raisin right there is why I love this toast. Well and the cinnamon swirls in every bite! (Cinnamon Toast Crunch commercial anyone?)


























We're off to church soon and have big plans to take Zach's parents out to one cool restaurant for lunch and my parents out to another cool restaurant for dinner! Today will be an exercise in moderation because when eating out it can be SO much easier than it may seem to eat enough food for three days worth of calories. BEWARE LARGE PORTIONS

Definitely going to fit in a workout somewhere! Gotta supplement all the going out to eat :) For a morning after a race I feel really great, just a bit stiff in the legs. Nothing an afternoon trip to the hot tub can't cure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment