May 7, 2012

HIT THE BRICKS

Monday Morning: 5/7/12


Where did our wonderful blue skies and bright sun go? I'm assuming it's somewhere under the gray and black storm clouds and pouring rain...

Monday almost always calls for lighter fare for breakfast. That's because weekends are almost always more indulgent than Mon-Fri (and this weekend was no exception!)

Ezekiel 4:9 cinnamon raisin toast with a tiny bit of butter and the other half of last week's sub-par grapefruit with a packet of Truvia. (Talk about sweeteners here.)

Sadly, the grapefruit wasn't any better than last time. The rind is just too thick, there isn't enough fruit, the pith was almost impossible to cut away and despite the Truvia this was still bitter. The toast was great though! :)

Booty Call was 30 minutes on the gazelle. I wore flip-flops so this took care of the blister problem, with nothing rubbing them they don't hurt at all. The middle toe on my right foot still hurts a great deal but I just tried my best to keep my toes lifted up off the shoe and when there is no pressure on it it's fine. I'm sure I looked pretty awkward but that's beside the point...

I have already planned what I will do for my afternoon workout to get in exercise and minimize impact on the toes. Still not sure about how it's going to go when I cram them into tennis shoes for the gym this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment