May 4, 2012

CARBO-LOAD

Friday Evening: 5/4/12


Quick and easy gym time tonight, just 30 minutes on the arc trainer while reading. I love reading during workouts when I can, makes the time fly!

Weight: 118.7

I apologize in advance for how UN-exciting this dinner is. I know that it's basically what I ate two nights ago but I have my reasons! For one thing we still have so many leftovers in the fridge we are working on that I was not fixing anything new. Also I figured what better way to get some healthy "carbo-loading" in before a race than with the Zucchini Lasagna?!

Had a nice big portion for pounding out the mileage :)
 Also got a veggie fix in by eating up the rest of some steamed broc + cauliflower along with some of last night's fantastic green beans!

Here shortly Zach and I are heading to Indy to spend the night with our friends Grant and Leah (Leah is running with us tomorrow!) I am going to go to bed by 9:30 to prepare for our early morning wake-up call!!

(Also, I MAY have had a small snack of two organic graham crackers with two TBS of the "Cookie Dough" Dip for luck... ;) )

Here's hoping I sleep soundly with dreams of swiftness!

No comments:

Post a Comment