May 14, 2012

FANTASTIC FOUR

Monday Morning


You could probably tell me by now which cereals all got thrown in a bowl to create breakfast this morning. But just in case you need a refresher....
-Fiber One bran
-Three Sisters cinnamon sweets
-cinnamon Puffins
-Arrowhead Mills for Whole Foods chocolate filled squares

This is the combination you will continue to see occasionally until these cereals run out at which time I will acquire new exciting varieties ;)

And check out Zach's nutritious breakfast :D
Haha the sad thing is he can do this and get away with it, whereas I would be wearing it on my middle the rest of the day! Not that I want pizza for breakfast anyway...

Following in the line of a predictable breakfast is my oh-so-predictable Booty Call: 30 minutes on the gazelle. Felt great to stretch those legs this morning!

Another week underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment