May 21, 2012

MEH.

Monday Afternoon


Three of my daycare kids are out today and I must say it's a nice way to start the work week! Having just 7 kids instead of 10 feels like a breeze.
I was getting hungry for lunch and already knew what I wanted!
Leftover nicoise salad (from dinner at Petite Chou the other night) and some low-fat cottage cheese. There really wasn't that much of the nicoise left, so I bulked it up with some cucumber and some heirloom tomatoes that I got from Whole Foods. This tomato was beautiful!
Sadly, was not as tasty/satisfying as I had hoped. The salad had gotten awfully wilty and really it just wasn't all that much lunch.
So I ate a 50 cal. bag of Funky Monkey purple funk. If you remember, we got these sample packs after our race a couple of weekends ago and I ate one then. This its the only flavor I've ever had, but it's good!
It's a dried banana + acai berry blend that gets really chewy and delicious in your mouth. I ought to buy some more flavors to try out!


Guess What

32 days until Hawaii. Seriously?! Still feel like there is a lot to do! I am one of those people who needs a vacation to recover from a vacation. Zach and I do a little relaxing, but mostly it's Go! Go! Go! We loved adventures and we feel the need to see and do as much as possible in the time we have. I have been working hard-core on our itinerary and have our week on Oahu totally planned to a T. The week on Maui....well, let's just say it's coming along not really started yet...

Afternoon Workout

I decided it was high time I do another ZWOW workout with trainer Zuzana Light. Today I conquered ZWOW 3. If you want a workout that kind of makes you feel like you might die, do a ZWOW!! They are  great/terrible and I love it!

Today's ZWOW was a pyramid workout:
5 reps each of split squat jumps, one leg weight lunges, superman push-ups, skaters
Then 10 reps of all of them.
15 reps of all of them.
10 reps of all of them.
5 reps of all of them.

WHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment