May 8, 2012

HALVSIES

Tuesday Morning: 5/8/12


Half a banana + Half an Ezekiel 4:9 grain bun with Crofters raspberry fruit spread = a WHOLE lotta goodness!

Breakfast today called for simplicity and something light, so this is what I got!

I made that collage serving tray YEARS ago!

I have said this before, but I feel it warrants saying it again: I never have drinks in my photos (unless it's some wine or something) because I am always drinking water. Only water, all day long. I aim to drink 90 oz. each day and I start drinking it at 6:30 when I get up and don't stop until about an hour before I go to bed.

Karena and Katrina of Tone It Up talk about the importance of water here.

I used to have to force myself to drink even a bottle of water a day because I didn't really like it. I don't like beverages in general. But once I started making it a rule I drank more and more and now I am never without a bottle! (I really like my re-usable Life Factory glass bottles! Eco-friendly, easy to clean, safe to drink out of, and keeps my water nice and cold!)

Now, I crave water if I go too long without it. You CAN develop good habits that you never thought you would :)

Booty call this morning was 30 minutes on the gazelle, they went by fast today!

Hope your Tuesday looks bright! Mine looks cloudy weather-wise but extraordinarily bright considering I have a half day of work today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment