May 5, 2012

IT'S HERE!

Saturday Morning: 5/5/12


We are up bright and early at 5:45 am to get all ready for our race!! I never like to eat very much before I run or it sits too heavy in my stomach.

Pre-race fuel = 1/2 of this large banana
We are about to head to downtown Indianapolis where over 30,000 people will compete in the mini-marathon and over 5,000 people will compete in our event, the 5K!

I am feeling so jittery and anxious but excited too! I didn't have a very good night's sleep at all but hopefully adrenaline will take care of that!

Zach, Leah and I are all running together and I am hoping and praying to reach my goal of under 29 minutes!

FINGERS CROSSED! WISH ME LUCK!
Us last night getting ready to head to Indy
Me and Leah on Zach and I's giant blow up bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment