May 29, 2012

DRESS ME UP

Tuesday Afternoon


Gloomy, rainy day. I suppose I can't complain after the past weekend of blue skies and hot temps though, my yard could use a bit of H2O!

A mish mosh salad today with cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes and apple dressed in my own creation!
These ingredients were mixed together to make a fantastic salad dressing!!
-1 TBS apple cider vinegar
-1 tsp mustard
-2 tsp honey
-dash of sea salt
-dash of red pepper flakes
-squirt of lime juice

Had a slice of Ezekiel bread with Justin's maple almond butter spread on and it was a great little lunch :)
Love a textured nut butter...
Looking forward to getting into my gym this evening (though I am already having withdrawals from the Jacob's ladder...). Won't be weighing myself tonight because I know it won't be a pretty one right after a long food-filled weekend. I know the number will be drastically different tomorrow after a day of clean eating, so no sense in weighing myself and getting all depressed over a temporary bad number! Some days it's just better not to know ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love clean eating to.
    I want to make the dressing. It sounds delightful.

    ReplyDelete