May 6, 2012

A LITTLE OF THIS, A LITTLE OF THAT

Sunday Afternoon: 5/6/12


One of the best things about bridal showers is the food :D 

The shower was for my friend Leah's sister and Leah did a beautiful job with all the food! (The cupcakes were made by a friend)

I had a plate that encompassed a taste of each of the treats!
Clockwise starting at the top: Meatballs, asparagus spear wrapped in provolone and ham, cucumber with cream cheese, pc. of peanut butter fudge, mini-turkey roll-up, fruit kabob with dipping sauce.

The crowning jewel:
Mmmm :) Such a good cupcake!
After the shower I met up with my mom and dad at Tonne (our local winery) and had a wine slushee! Perfect on a hot, sunny day. Tasted just like summer :)
Spending more of this nice day relaxing before Zach and I head out for a patio dinner with my folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment