May 18, 2012

PBB&J

Friday Evening


Whew am I wore out! First time back to turbo kick in a couple of weeks and it was killer! Did a 55 minute class of turbo with some intense abs for the last 10 minutes. It was so nice to be back :)

Weight: 117.1

Since I'm solo tonight (and was famished by the time I got home) I wanted simple and satisfying. I heated up some leftover broccoli and made a PBB&J wrap- peanut butter, banana and jelly!


I slathered my favorite Trader Joe's valencia pb and leftover syrup from that makeover blueberry french toast, which had thickened like a jam in the fridge, on a La Tortilla Factory tortilla. Stuck this in a pan on the stovetop for just a minute to heat it up.

Then I added a diced up banana, cinnamon and honey and it made this incredibly filling, incredible tasting wrap!

Mmmm mmmm this was plate-licking good ;)

Having a pretty low key evening comprised of menu planning for the next week, a walk with my momma, some more Hawaii planning and probably putting on an HP or LOTR... I'm insatiable.

Really excited for tomorrow! Fun things planned for morning, afternoon AND evening makes for an eventful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment