May 24, 2012

A SECOND CHANCE

Thursday Morning


The last few weeks have gone pretty fast, but I feel as though this one is dragging by. Only two more days though until a long weekend!!! I only close the daycare on specific holidays (and two weeks in the summer for vacation). The last time I had a whole day off work was New Year's Day!! The stretch between New Year's and Memorial Day is always the longest and I am SO ready for a full day off! Tomorrow after work Zach and I are heading down to Tennessee to spend Memorial Day weekend with some dear family members and we are very excited :)

After a reprieve from grapefruit since my last one was pretty bad, I was ready to give it another chance.
 Half a grapefruit sprinkled with Truvia and a slice of Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast.
Much better grapefruit :)

2 days until Tennessee, 29 until Hawaii!!!!

Oops! Just realized I forgot to add my booty call!! 30 minutes on the gazelle, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment